How was the Fantasmic Dessert party?

How many people ventured out in the cold for this?

I heard Rob MKT was all over the place :lol:

Mousefest today (Meet and Greet) was boring to say the least. I guess I always assume there's some big production going on, but it was just people talking to each other, which is fine if that's the purpose of going. But that' just me

It doesn't hurt that Deb Willis (who organized the event) had to ask me to take off my "Roy is Right" button & that Jim Hill blew me off like yesterday's trash:rolleyes:

After that I left and didn't say hi to Pam or any of the WDWMagic crew that were there. Oh well, life goes on.

tiggerlover1971

Re: Thank you!

Originally posted by LadyDarling
Thank you all! The dessert party was a BLAST. (See "J.Darling and her boys...") The view was GREAT! :) And the desserts were awesome. We all had a blast.

For those of you who've seen my posts about Matt, from the left to the right in the photo is Matt, ME (Jay), Don (hubby), and Mike (best man/friend).

It turns out it was great that we took Matt when we did. Upon him getting him, he got some test results back that said he's not doing well. Everything happens for reason, and he's still in my prayers every day (usually more than once) So if anyone else is moved this holiday season, please send a prayer/well wish out to the total stranger.

Enjoy the Cds! :)
- J.Darling
Lady darling my thoughts and prayers go out to you I am so sorry I didnt talk to you that much but I did enjoy meeting you

The Mom

Premium Member
Thanks for the reminder about the CD! :eek: I put all of my Disney packages together, and hid them until my next "marathon wrapping day"...which is today. I'll listen to it while I wrap gifts. :)

I'm sorry to hear about Matt. :( I'm so happy you gave him an opportunuty to experience Fantasmic in such a magical way; I know it was one of the highlights of my trip. A show, fireworks, goodies, private seating, and an evening spent with my "forum family"...who could ask for anything more?

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Maria
Wow.... I see the elusive THE MOM!!! :eek: :D

Thanks for the pictures! :) :xmas:

That picture makes me look fat. :( See what I mean about the wild hair? :lol: The one showing my lack of booty didn't turn out; I had Cheryl take it just for you. :lol:

Maria

Originally posted by The Mom
That picture makes me look fat. :( See what I mean about the wild hair? :lol: The one showing my lack of booty didn't turn out; I had Cheryl take it just for you. :lol:

:lol: Thanks Mom! ....and Cheryl: gggrrrr! :animwink:

Based on that old picture with Figment, I would have said it was you if I had not been told who you were. :animwink:

figmentmom

Glad you guys all had such a great time - and you're a hot-lookin' bunch, I must say!

I'll move heaven and earth to make sure I can make the next meet, that's for sure!:)

WDWFREAK53

*looks at all the people*

Wow...all those people and we manage to get 3 or 4 pics? :lol: (Does anyone else carry a camera around or is it just me :lookaroun ) :lol:

Looks like you all had a blast!

RnRCJohn...I never realized you were so young! That's cool that you were able to attend man!

The Mom...ahhh...there you are...and you thought you'd remain "under the radar" forever! MUAH AHAHAHAHA

Hi Ang :wave: I see you

wannabeBelle

well SOMEONE didnt bother to attend!!!! So no comments about the lack of pictures!!! Seriously though, the Meet was awesome and I am looking foward to next year!!! Hopefully I will be minus the lovely cold I had this time!! Belle

RnRCJohn

RnRCJohn...I never realized you were so young! That's cool that you were able to attend man!

Thanks!
Alot of people think I am younger then I am though..lol, I am 14 :hammer:. I have been charged $2 less at the movie theatre because the employee figured I was 11 and under.. lol

I hope we can all do something like this again nexxt year.. it was great fun!

John

(Edit: yaya..100 posts!!!:D )

Main Street USA

Thanks for posting those pics, Pam! I smiled all the way through them! It's so awesome to be able to put faces with so many of you. :)

I'll definitly make arrangements to attend the next one....and there will be a "next one" right?

RnRC John..You're so lucky to have a mom that was willing to go along with you! I also wanted to tell you publicly what a breath of fresh air you are to these forums. So many of the young (and older) people in here seem to have such a bad attitude, yet your posts are always articulate, thoughtful, and fun. Right on, bro!:king:

wannabeBelle

Hey there Zac!! I agree with you it was so awesome being able to put a face with the name to so many people I met during the Meet!! RNRC John is as cool in person as he is on the boards actually!! And his Mom is pretty awesome also!! She thought the Desssert party was lovely!! Hey Pam what happened to the pics with all of us wearing the WDW Magic shirts? We had taken some pics the night before at the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.That was where I first met Cheryl & Richard, The Mom, Masha, and Tyler. What an amazing bunch of people. Hey Tyler did you ever get to see Clay Aiken do his songs for the TV version of the MVMCP? Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom