How to upload a GIF on iPad

Zweiland

You can't upload a GIF. You can convert it to a JPEG file, but if it was a animated GIF it will lose its motion.

What you can do is upload it to an image hosting site and then link the image (see this thread). I don't know which sites allow GIFs, though.

Zweiland

Actually, I just reread the title and I see that you're on an iPad.

Since you can't save GIFs on an iPad anyway, it must be an image you found online. In that case, find the image you want to use online. Hold down your finger on the image. Click "open image". Copy the link from the top of your browser. Then paste that link on the image tool on this site.

Matt7187

Original Poster
Sorry for the bump, but I am incredibly stupid. I forgot where that button is. If you could tell me, I would appreciate it so much @Zweiland

Matt7187

Original Poster
Which button do you need help finding?
The image tool one. Every time I hit the button that looks like the picture (which I assume it is) it never really shows up. It will look like this:

you-got-it-dude

Zweiland

The image tool one. Every time I hit the button that looks like the picture (which I assume it is) it never really shows up. It will look like this:

you-got-it-dude
I think I know the problem. Are you holding down on the image you want to select with one finger, and then clicking "open image", before copying and pasting the URL?

It seems like the URL of your image that failed to show up was actually of a page with multiple images, not of the image itself.

Try putting this one into the image tool (and you are correct, it is the button that looks like a picture):

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5kbumtPpi1r777xho1_500.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom