How to link with friends & add them to FP+

rufio

I'm wondering if this can even be done and, if so, how. A friend is coming to visit but she already linked her park ticket to her MDE account. I've made FP+ reservations for my brother and myself via my account and she wants me to add her to our FastPasses. In the past when friends/family visited I always just linked their park tickets to my account, so I've never had to do this and I have no clue how. I can see how to add a friend on MDE but will that actually make it so that I can add her to my existing FP+ reservations?

LeighM

You can add them to your Friends and Family list by connecting their room reservation. Or you can add them manually to your list. If they are in your F&F list, you can choose from the list for FP and ADR. And if the rooms are linked like that, then things like Memory Maker pictures show up for both. You might have an issue adding them to your FP if there are no availability for the additional number.

Upvote 0

Rob562

As the previous poster said, it's as simple as connecting to them as friends in MDE. Go in and create a profile for them and then fill in the email address they use for MDE. They'll have to accept the request before you can do FP+ for them.

To add them to your FP's go into each individual FP booking and click "Change Party" to try and add her. For any that you can't add her, see if you can book a standalone FP for her that overlaps yours.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom