How to: Choose your viewing style

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The forum has 7 visual styles.
  1. "WDWMAGIC Default" style
  2. "WDWMAGIC Dimmed" - which has less white background
  3. "WDWMAGIC Liquid" - a full width version that will use all of your browsers horizontal space.
  4. "WDWMAGIC Liquid Dimmed" - a full width version that will use all of your browsers horizontal space and uses the less white background.
  5. "WDWMAGIC Classic" - blue backgrounds, resembling the previous WDWMAGIC forums.
  6. "WDWMAGIC Classic Liquid" - a full width version that will use all of your browsers horizontal space and uses the old forum blue color scheme.
  7. "WDWMAGIC Mobile" - for use on mobile devices. This is also switched depending on the device you use and is not user selectable.
To change the style between options 1 and 2, go to the bottom the screen, and in the left corner you will see the style that you are currently using. Click this to see the options to change it.

wolf359

Thanks for the dimmed style!

Any chance a variable width version is forthcoming? The current layout is really narrow.

StageFrenzy

i have a 26in monitor and when i fired up the site it was like staring into the sun. Dimmed is much nicer, will it save and display that way every time i log in?

devoy1701

I like that you can "like" posts now.... can we get a "dislike" as well? ;)

I miss the old Smileys...and I really don't like the White or "Less White" styles. Can you come up with a bluish theme?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I like that you can "like" posts now.... can we get a "dislike" as well? ;)

I miss the old Smileys...and I really don't like the White or "Less White" styles. Can you come up with a bluish theme?
LOL, now that would cause some fun and games. You can retract your like by clicking on it again.

HM GhostHostess

For me, there is no difference in brightness between the default and dimmed style. Will there be a different color background option in the future?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom