1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

How often do you change your plans?

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by Marc Levin, Mar 16, 2017.

1. dmatt87

dmatt87 Well-Known Member

Actually added a character breakfast ADR last night, just because it was available and it was something I wanted to book initially. DW will be surprise once she sees what the final plan is - and she just wants to know on a day per day basis...

HoneyBee1991 likes this.
  2. JIMINYCR

JIMINYCR Well-Known Member

Well it also helps ( and gets easier ) after you've been on multiple visits. You get to know the things you prefer and the things you dont find worth doing. There are some restaurants we've tried and just continued to have bad meals or service and now don't even consider them anymore on our to do lists. Same thing with attractions, there are some that are done every trip, multiple times and others we just walk on by and don't bother wasting our time.

3. Roakor

Roakor Well-Known Member

Most of the dinner ADRs I don't change at all once made, mainly be cause we tend to hit the more popular adrs and its near impossible to get other times. As to fass passes, shows and other plans. Those change a lot. Next time we go though we are going to skip nearly all the big dinner ADRs, maybe only have 1 or 2 at most, and just do counter service. We spend so much time trying to plan things around the dinner ADRs we wanted to have a more flexible schedule for a change.

4. TwisterMomma

TwisterMomma Member

Me! Me! Me! I just changed our entire hotel situation around. I'm not touching which days we do which parks, though. I know getting Asherkus, Ohana, and Be Our Guest on different days would be too difficult. I have swapped out other dining reservations.

Planning it is half the fun! It meets needs I never knew I had... ;)

Marc Levin and Much-Pixie-Dust like this.
  5. contrariwise

contrariwise Well-Known Member

I don't change trip dates, and I don't change hotel/accommodations.

I book ADRs at the first moment possible, and will change around a few of those pre-trip. Same with FPs. I don't think I have ever switched around planned park days pre-trip. And I definitely think about moving things around more than I actually do move things around.

However, the middle of the trip is when my family starts to come up with all kinds of ideas of their own - despite being asked their opinions constantly during trip planning! After so many trips, I know it's coming. Last trip, I was able to switch around 2 park days, including ADRs and FPs the day before. That was dicey, but I pulled it out.