How much of a Disney fan are you?

Cyberacer

Original Poster
I'm a pretty big fan. I have lots of Disney t-shirts and books. All of the fish in my fish tank are named after Disney characters and so are my two lizards, Goofy and Dis (Disney, get it?). :lol:

Dawn S

Oh, I'm truly sick indeed!

Every pet I've ever owned was named after a Disney character. I think I only own 5 shirts that don't have a Disney character on them. Every room in the house is decorated in a different Disney theme & just about every User ID I have is Disney related (probably because everything I do online revolves around Disney...OK, so I also do some things related to my soap opera & baseball as well). I've had annual passes to WDW for 8 years now. I draw Mickey heads on any surface I can find (told ya I'm mental). I could go on, but I'll spare you. I need a life so bad, it's sick. I think I just really realized that. LMAO

Disneypro

Yup....I got the bug and I got it bad. Between jackets and shirts and beanies and cels and books etc I'm surprised that there's any room for people in the house:lol:

General Grizz

I breathe it...I cannot do ONE human action without thinking about something related to Disney...

Only music I listen to: Disney (mainly Theme Parks)
When I am not seriously working, it's Disney thoughts.

It's EVERYTHING to me...I wouldn't have much joy in my life without it... ;)

disney2b

a huge fan most say, others just say disney freak:lol:. i realized i was crazy fan when i figured out the whole bass part to tarzan rocks.

Coronado

My whole classroom is tigger-iffic.....I wear disney shirts, socks, ties, etc....the posters are mostly WDW or wilderness stuff. and I give out "Mickey-stickeys" for exceptional work and or effort.

The Mom

Premium Member
I like going to WDW, and I have a couple of things with Disney characters on them, and a lot of Disney movies and....ummm...did I already say I like going WDW? :lookaroun

MKCustodial

Oh, I have movies, CDs, clothes, toys, books...

I used to like Universal better as a team park, but the brain-washing at Traditions really worked! :D

DisneyCP2000

I've go so much Disney stuff hanging on my walls. there's got to be more than 100 Mickey Mouse faces in my room (ranging from pins clocks, snowglobes, ornaments, and posters). Just can't get enough of WDW and Disney.

orlandoparks

Ummm, let's see. I have hidden Mickeys in my room, have tons of Disney audio files, wear Disney T-Shirts EVERY DAY, etc. etc. I am known as the Disney guy in my school. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom