How many times a week is the MNSSHP

wdisneyw2000

We are looking to visit WDW in Oct. & doing the MNSSHP. My question is how many days or times a week do they have the party. My second question, we would be doing a package, & on the night that we would choose to do the party, do I also have to use one of my park ticket days or can I go to the party without using a park ticket day. We always take a day through the week to rest & relax elsewhere instead of going to a park. I know you have to buy a separate ticket to the party. Thank you for your response

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Yes, save yourself some $$$ and don't purchase a park ticket for the day you plan on doing MNSSHP. Either plan to hang around at the resort that day or visit Downtown Disney for some shopping. You will be able, with the ticket to MNSSHP, get FP+ selections for that day from 4PM to 7PM when the park closes to those who don't have a ticket to the event. There are no FP+ selections offered during the ticketed event. Most rides, other than 7DMT, should be walk on or very little wait time.

This past year, the event started September 1st and ran through Halloween. The early dates will be cheaper, with Halloween night (if they have it, since Halloween is on a Saturday this year) be the most expensive and one of the first nights to sell out when the dates are released. I've done it twice and it is a blast. Will be going again this year, on Halloween if they offer that date.

Update: If I remember correctly, the days of the week are usually Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.

Upvote 0

wdisneyw2000

Original Poster
Yes, save yourself some $$$ and don't purchase a park ticket for the day you plan on doing MNSSHP. Either plan to hang around at the resort that day or visit Downtown Disney for some shopping. You will be able, with the ticket to MNSSHP, get FP+ selections for that day from 4PM to 7PM when the park closes to those who don't have a ticket to the event. There are no FP+ selections offered during the ticketed event. Most rides, other than 7DMT, should be walk on or very little wait time.

This past year, the event started September 1st and ran through Halloween. The early dates will be cheaper, with Halloween night (if they have it, since Halloween is on a Saturday this year) be the most expensive and one of the first nights to sell out when the dates are released. I've done it twice and it is a blast. Will be going again this year, on Halloween if they offer that date.

Update: If I remember correctly, the days of the week are usually Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
Awesome thank you very much I appreciate the help since everything has been changing for that past few years. We usually went during the summer, but went 1 time at Christmas, & now we want to do the Halloween fun as well as both of my DD's birthdays are in Oct so we wanted to take them for their Birthdays

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Awesome thank you very much I appreciate the help since everything has been changing for that past few years. We usually went during the summer, but went 1 time at Christmas, & now we want to do the Halloween fun as well as both of my DD's birthdays are in Oct so we wanted to take them for their Birthdays

The only time Disney lets you do full costumes of Disney characters. We've already started planning ours for this year's party. When you enter the park, you will get a small plastic trick or treat bag. I would suggest bringing your own since the CMs distributing candy give it out by the handful. And there are at least half a dozen locations around the park. And I mean the good stuff - Snickers, Milky Ways, etc. They have huge barrels of candy. I found some Disney trick or treat bags on the website made from felt - sturdy but light weight. And cute.

Your daughters will have so much fun.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom