How many pins do you have?

Laura

Premium Member
I just bought my first pin 2 weeks ago. I always though pin trading was boring, till I saw the 20,000 leagues pin, and since I bought that one I bought a POTC pin as well. And since I had 2 pins I could now consider it a "collection" so I bought a figment pin and a Mission: Space pin also. And of course a nice pink lanyard to put them on. I can see this collection becomming an obsession eventually!

MKCP 1985

46? I have 4 or 6!

Let me count . . . oops, there's one I forgot about - I have 5, but I'm thinking about getting rid of a couple.

I'm keeping the 20K hacksaw porthole pin though!

disneyniebo

Reading some of these posts makes me feel - odd.
I won't tell the exact #### (wife would deny it anyway) but, if I were to count one pin every second, it would take almost two full days to count them all.
AND there are very few duplicates - those get traded with cast members at WDW.:ROFLOL:
No, I am not kidding.:sohappy:

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
If my pinpics listing is up to date (which I don't think it is) I have 681 keepers and 67 traders (748). It's a sickness...already thinking about buying some more cheap pins to trade on my 8/29 trip as 67 traders just isn't enough.

New2WDW

I have about 10 pins and have purchased tons for my Wife and Girls! :hammer:

They are the collectors: Wife has about 40 -50 and my girls each have about 80 -100. We started back in 2004 and since finding the Hidden Mickey and Cast Lanyard Series lists, we have been trying to collect many of the different types. I buy official pins on Ebay and give to my girls for trading during our vacation but they like to many of the ones I buy so I have to get more! :lol: So far they have an additional 30 pins each for trading this Fall.

Tater48

Right now we only have 32, but after next week we will probably have a bunch more. We started in 2006 and only picked up a few that year, but last year was a different story.

elizs77

Personally, only 2. I started buying some from eBay for my son prior to our trip, and we bought him 6 while we were there. But I knew I could get some cheaper on eBay, so I'm currently bidding on a ton!

The two that I have are both Tinkerbell - 1 from the Mickey Moms Club, the other from when my husband was the Guest of the Hour at package pickup at the Studios at part of YoMD.

disney21

Just One. I got it after my segway tour. I personally don't collect them but my sister and cousins do. They each have over 20!

Swood35

Let me count my massive collection...done! I have a resounding 2! :D

I have an LE Cars Opening Day pin, and a St. Louis Cardinals w/Mickey pin.

I plan on getting a few more during my August trip, since that seems to be the only way to get unique WDW merchandise down there anymore.

tdonald

I'm winding down on trading, but I have at least 300-500. I have no idea other than that. Most are Donald Duck, but a lot are other "special" pins that I found.

HeatherK

Last I counted, about 350. I started collecting them back in the end of August when I started my CP. Now that I am back home on Long Island, the only place to get them is in World of Disney in NYC. Though my sister went to WDW back in May and I gave her a list of pins I want that I know were out already so she came home with about 10 more for me :D

I'm already planning on which ones I'm gonna buy if I go back in October.

Green Lantern

Number wise I haven't counted, but I have one book just for Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribeean, and Nightmare Before Christmas pins.

Another book is just for Star Wars pins from the parks (though I admit there is at least two pages of Star Wars pins from the 90's, licensed from Lucasfilm but not Disney ones) and Indiana Jones pins from the parks.

A third book if Disney pins and this has various ones: Muppets, Scrooge McDuck pins, any Disney dragons they make into pins, Black Cauldron ones, Sword in the Stone pins, various Disney ones like any 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Treasure Planet, Gargoyles, any of Kuzco as a llama, and some of the Rocketeer pins (need only a few more to finish that set from the 90's).

I really need to count these now that I have written this out and see all the kinds that I collect.

Park Hopper

There are somewhere around 1300 pins laying around here. Started with a few limited editions to remember our trips by, then grew into buying collections from others and always looking for more!

Many of the pins are duplicates and we will be on a trading frenzy when we go in Sept 08.

After returning from our 16 day trip, I will spend hours and hours organizing them and logging them into the collection!! It is a blast!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom