How many pins do you have?

CAPTAIN HOOK

None :lol: But my two daughters have about 40 between them, including a limited editon, framed drawing of The Wicked Queen with three pins in it

diz420

5 pins, My wife and I just started this last trip in june and cant wait to add to it. It started with a free pin we got from a kelloggs promo. We also bought a Stitch laynard.

dizneykev

Wow, I feel like a real outcast here. I would estimate that my wife and I have somewhere around the 2000 number. Over 250 of them are duplicates for trade. We always buy pins really cheap (less than $2.00 each) and trade them when we go down. it gives us something to do while our son takes his 2 hour nap in the stroller in the afternoon. Anyone looking for pins, my pinpics trade name is cincypintrader. Enjoy!

Dizneykev

longfamily

We only have 19. My hubby really got into this on our last trip. He traded for a pin that has been discontinued and no he searches the net for the set. They are the square ones that look like movie posters in picture frames. The CM's told us that no one really likes these and didn't buy them so they were discontinued. It sure is fun trying to find them!

I just got back from Disney World and I got 18 new pins. Got my two newest pins in the mail the other day for MNSSHP in Oct. This increases my in total to 122 pins.:wave:

dandaman

I only collect thrill ride pins (favs are ToT and Mission: Space), and some Stitch pins as gifts for my sister... always a challenge to find a new Stitch pin for her for Christmas every year...

Tim G

M:SpilotISTC12 said:
How many pins do you have? I have 209. Please post how many you have.
EXACTLY 1

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom