how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

shakes20

We are 38 days from our next trip! (O.k., 38 days, 2 hours and 7 mins until our plane departs for the Happiest Place on Earth, but hey, who's counting?) We only get to go about every other year, but when we do, we make it worth our while. This next trip will be our longest- 16 days -we just love being able to relax more and not having to rush to see everything.
Hope you have a great trip, and good luck with the airfare! I know that we got lucky, bought tickets just before fuel prices jumped again, I think that has definately sent airline prices higher recently.

Upvote 0

Nemo14

Check with Southwest airlines for your flights. We flew nonstop from Providence to Orlando last September for $59. Right now they're only taking reservations through September 12, but just keep checking their website. Also sign up for their e-mail messages and they have a new program called "ding" that runs daily specials. I highly recommend them, and I know they fly out of Philly now.

Upvote 0

littlered

38 days for us too. I can't wait!!! Hubby and I are taking my sisters who are first timers we are all so excited, everytime I turn around one of them is asking a question about WDW.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

hay nemo where in ri are you from?? we are also from ri...anyway//// we have 43 days 20 hrs and 16 min..to go...wooooooooohoooo

Upvote 0

DisneyCrazyGirl

42 Days till my May Trip with the family! (Staying @ Executive Suite @ Swan)

170 Days till my September Trip with my BF who has never Been!! (Coronado Springs -- hoping for good AP rate so we can stay at Yacht, Beach, or Boardwalk)

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

36 days for us, April 29th to May 3rd at PORS and then over to Vero Beach from May 3rd to 6th.

This is a bounce back trip for us. We just got back 3 weeks ago from a week at BCV! But we got this AP you see and May is the next best time hubby can get off work so there we are. I am really looking forward to it. Last trip was with friends (that is great) but this one is just our family and I am looking forward to the laid back relaxed feeling you get with that. Much less planning and more "me time".

I am hoping the weather will be better too.

Upvote 0

Nemo14

To Dixiegirl - we're from Warwick, 5 minutes from the airport. How'd you like our latest (and hopefully last!!!) snow?

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

Nemo14 said:
Check with Southwest airlines for your flights. We flew nonstop from Providence to Orlando last September for $59. Right now they're only taking reservations through September 12, but just keep checking their website. Also sign up for their e-mail messages and they have a new program called "ding" that runs daily specials. I highly recommend them, and I know they fly out of Philly now.

You fly from providence? where abouts are you in this area? im southeastern mass. im going in 110days 17 hours 49 minutes and 48 seconds (i have teh magical countdown clock on my computer). I got a flight in july from prov to orlando for 175 roundtrip not stop on southwest they are the best airlines.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom