How Many More Days For You (Part 3)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The other thread is at 5k - Please post your countdowns here...

I'll start:

123 'til Orlando :wave:

127 'til Disney :xmas:

(still trying to squeeze a September trip in too!)

PoohBear119

1 day to go... just have to pack and actually head home to do it.... wow I have a lot to do!!!! Can't wait till Monday 7am (can't count today... it's over in my eyes)

Upvote 0

xsupaxmanxsfnex

1 day to go... just have to pack and actually head home to do it.... wow I have a lot to do!!!! Can't wait till Monday 7am (can't count today... it's over in my eyes)

1 day for me toooooo! :sohappy: I need to pack and do everything else that should have been done already. Monday 7:20am for me though. :D

Upvote 0

bh7812

6 days left to go for me!! Limo comes at 5am Friday to take us to the airport!! I'll probably start packing on Tuesday so I can be done by Thursday! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

cooleo

:( 166 :( .....160.........:zipit: ..........140...................120...................:brick: 100.........90.........80.........70.........60.........:p 50....45....40....35....:) 30....25....20....15.... :D 10....5 4 3 2 :sohappy:1:sohappy:

Upvote 0

PoohBear119

Leaving in about 23 hours and 45 minutes... I need a vacation, it's been a rough summer and things aren't getting any better... well maybe a little better.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom