How many runDisney miles have you run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas84

Original Poster
Added my E:E. I only added 3.1 even though with the scavenger hunt and walk to the party it was more like 8 miles. :)

LindsayLoves

I haven't updated in a long time....

Disney Marathon 2013 - 26.2
Dopey Challenge 2015 - 48.6
Dumbo Double Dare 2015 - 19.3
Total --- 94.1 (so to 100)

FerretAfros

The four people ahead of me better get busy. I have plans. :D
I suppose this would be a good time to add my 19.3 from Dumbo, bringing my total to 362.6 ;)

I do intend to reduce the number of Disney races I do next year (we'll see how that goes!), but I plan on keeping Dopey legacy status which really helps with the mileage; it's nearly 1/4 of runDisney's mileage for the year in one fell swoop

Figment82

After the Disneyland Half on Sunday, I'm up to 224.4. Still have W&D this year and the Half in January. I'm debating Star Wars in April... although the popularity in registering might make my decision for me...

psherman42

So far, only 19.3 after completing the Dumbo Double Dare at DLR in September. I should be adding 13.1 more though after Wine and Dine next weekend! I'm also trying to figure out whether I want to do the Tinker Bell Half or Star Wars at WDW in 2016...

surfsupdon

It has to be a runDisney event. No FastPass runs. I'll accept Castaway Key. :)

Whelp...adjust me up to a 155.6

7miles for the Wine&Dine Half of a Half
3.1 miles for the Jingle Jungle

Thank you as always.

And congrats to all the racers!!!

Last edited:

Texas84

Original Poster
I did not have a tracker, but announcer Rudy said at the start to Corral A that it was now a 7 miler. I heard it was a little under, 6.82 or sommething.

Yep, I thought I heard 7 and 7.1. My Garmin said 6.83. Yeah, got home this afternoon. :( But the countdown to Dopey is on!

surfsupdon

Yep, I thought I heard 7 and 7.1. My Garmin said 6.83. Yeah, got home this afternoon. :( But the countdown to Dopey is on!

Good for you! I've got my first Princess Weekend coming up. Pumped.

I want to do Paris....are you? I ran the race with that French guy in charge, Laurent, and I tried convincing him to bring me along as a runDisney Ambassador from USA. Haha, figured it was worth a shot!

Texas84

Original Poster
Good for you! I've got my first Princess Weekend coming up. Pumped.

I want to do Paris....are you? I ran the race with that French guy in charge, Laurent, and I tried convincing him to bring me along as a runDisney Ambassador from USA. Haha, figured it was worth a shot!

Looks like a few of us here are running Paris. I have one final payment to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom