How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

wogwog

If I can still read a calendar correctly at my advanced age we will be on the Fantasy the week before your 2nd Annual Ladies Unofficial adventure cruise, or what ever you call it. I noticed the my Fantasy cruise is having Halloween decorations and parties in addition to Pirate night. Hope they do the same for your gang on the Dream. I am on CC the Friday before you. I will try to leave it neat and tidy.

sweetpee_1993

If I can still read a calendar correctly at my advanced age we will be on the Fantasy the week before your 2nd Annual Ladies Unofficial adventure cruise, or what ever you call it. I noticed the my Fantasy cruise is having Halloween decorations and parties in addition to Pirate night. Hope they do the same for your gang on the Dream. I am on CC the Friday before you. I will try to leave it neat and tidy.
At this moment I'm just going on the girls cruise, 9/21 Dream 4-night. Depending in Tracey's work schedule we may add 3 Dream sailings after the girls, 2 Wonder double dips after the girls cruise, or (now) there's a possibility we'll be freshly moved or still in the process of moving to Canada for a year. At this point I'm glad the girls cruise is all I have actually booked for the fall. Too much up in the air!

ginadee

image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom