How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

wogwog

I will need another boat ride.  

I know the thread is for next cruise but I can't help myself. I am forgetful so this will remind me to pack. Fantasy redux.

Last edited:

TheMouseFan

IMG_0166.JPG

sweetpee_1993

Why do you hurt me like this?

The one thing my cruise has that yours doesn't...my new husband! :inlove: And if I'm cruising in the near future - I want it to be with him! #awwww :D
Just razzin' ya a little bit because I know you wanna be there and I want you there. :p If I didn't love ya I'd just say "As long as it's not the Sept 21st Dream because sometimes the ship just isn't big enough..." :inlove:

I cruise with the old man plenty. Kinda nice to go with just myself to take care of! :cool:

plaz10

Just razzin' ya a little bit because I know you wanna be there and I want you there. :p If I didn't love ya I'd just say "As long as it's not the Sept 21st Dream because sometimes the ship just isn't big enough..." :inlove:

:arghh: WAAAHHH I do want to be there. But you ladies will have an absolute blast! I'll just be here re-reading everyone's TR from last time...so it's totally like I'm there!:rolleyes:

sweetpee_1993

:arghh: WAAAHHH I do want to be there. But you ladies will have an absolute blast! I'll just be here re-reading everyone's TR from last time...so it's totally like I'm there!:rolleyes:
Well, since you girls will be drinking one for me in November I'll be sure to return the favor while onboard. What shall it be? A Corona on CC? A shot of Jager in Skyline? A glass of bubbly in Pink?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom