How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

Disneyfalcon

I like to go to a hotel and have the hotel take me to great places. :animwink:

Like snorkeling in the Caribbean, swimming with dolphins in Tortola, visiting the water park at Atlantis, walking through the streets of Rome, exploring Monte Carlo, eating pizza in Naples, kayakking in Alaska, zip lining...I could go on.:D

ChuckElias

Some people might say it is, but I'm not one of them. However, DCL has taken me to Alaska, to Barcelona, to Marseilles, to Pisa and Rome, to St. Petersburg (Russia), to Oslo, to Virgin Gorda, to St. John, and on and on and on.

I'm sorry you don't like cruising. But why come here at all then, since this is a place for people who love cruising on DCL?

Save yourself some grief and stick to the WDW forums? Just a thought.

The Mom

Premium Member
If you don't enjoy cruising, this is not the sub forum for you. But there is no reason to come here and argue with those who do enjoy it.

My favorite trip ever was when I was able to combine both cruising and touring on land, which is what many people do.

mousefan1972

No one wants to argue with you, ddrongowski. Cruising is not for everyone. It's just a little odd to come on a thread specifically made so people can express their excitement about their upcoming cruises and bash cruising.

Um, yeah. What she said.

Seriously, dude.... don't you have anything better to do than to bash cruises on a subforum specifically for DCL fans? :hammer:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Um, yeah. What she said.

Seriously, dude.... don't you have anything better to do than to bash cruises on a subforum specifically for DCL fans? :hammer:

Some people just go lookin for fights!!!

335 to go :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom