How Many Days for You... (Part 6)

accord99cutie

Premium Member
The last thread is over 5000, so let's start a new one!!!

750px-US_189.svg.png

Foolish Mortal

I'm there in 227 - where are you staying if you don't mind me asking? I always think it's cool when peeps from here are at the World at the same time :)

Dont mind at all :D We are actually going to be neighbors, I'll also be at Riverside but in the Bayou section. If we don't "talk" sooner, as our trips gets closer I'll PM ya something so we can say hi in person. Cool with you ?

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Dont mind at all :D We are actually going to be neighbors, I'll also be at Riverside but in the Bayou section. If we don't "talk" sooner, as our trips gets closer I'll PM ya something so we can say hi in person. Cool with you ?

Cool with me! I will also have somebody else from the boards staying with me there..her hubby is letting her come with me LOL You will get 2 for the price of 1 (and yes I know...that doesn't sound right LMAO!!!) Anyways, would be quite awesome to say hi...so stay in touch:wave:

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

14 more days.....and we are not staying at Riverside...this will be a first for us!!!! (wow...booked this trip 2/22 and this is our 4 resort and it still could change again.....:lol:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom