How Many Days for You? Part 12

officialtom

mcdonalds-coffee.jpg

Upvote 0

LivFreeorDisney

Continuing with another SSR photo I see, can't wait to stay there for the first time in 36 days.

Yup. The family and I haven't been to SSR since 2008 and we're excited to stay there in a couple of weeks. Most people say it doesn't have a nice "Disney Theme" but that's the reason we like it so much. It never feels crowded and it's quiet.

Hope you enjoy your stay and keep looking for my SSR pics for the next 15 days.

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
25 more days until our Halloween trip to BLT. And I have an Amazon Pantry sized box (actually is an Amazon Pantry box I saved, lol) packed full of Disney Halloween decorations for our resort room. Now I just have to decide which of the 5 pairs of Halloween ears I'm going to wear. And which of 6 Disney Halloween t-shirts to bring. Already have my Disney trick or treat bags packed and ready for some candy! Just hope that there are still some 2015 MNSSHP magic bands left for our Halloween Night party. Otherwise I will be wearing the 2014 magic band. And we all have our costumes ready, along with an alternative if the weather is going to be the typical 80s at night.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom