How Many Days at DL

MotherofaPrincessLover

Original Poster
How many days does it take to explore each park? I don't mind being busy while I'm there and getting a lot done. Will I feel like I can see everything in 3 days?

Tom

Beta Return
How many days does it take to explore each park? I don't mind being busy while I'm there and getting a lot done. Will I feel like I can see everything in 3 days?

If you've never been there, 3-days is good. 4-days would allow you time to repeat everything as much as you want, especially if you won't be back for a while.

But we managed to see it all in 3-days. There's only 2 parks, and their front gates are a couple hundred feet from each other, so Park Hopping is no more than a short walk.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I like to do 3 as well. there are 3 nighttime shows/fireworks and that can hopefully get you into each park early to experience the headliners before the park gets to crazy as well.

wdrive

Like others have said 3 is good, 4 gives you a bit more leeway. Obviously it will also depend on the time of year you are visiting. If it's around any of the typically very busy times of the year, I'd say go for 4 days.

croboy82

Yeah it depends when you are going but 3 should be good.

Having said that, last time I've spent 6 full days and still had not enough ;)

PolynesianPrincess

We did 4 full days plus we had like 4 hours the day we arrived. I feel like we were able to see everything we wanted to and some things a few times, but there were also quite a few things down for refurb. I don't think I could do less than 4 full days. Out next trip next year we are planning 6 full days because we are planning to go so the end of our trip will fall right when the Christmas and holiday season starts. We also want to take it slower next time as in April we were in "GO GO GO, can't miss anything, no breaks" mode! lol

JillC LI

We were limited to 2 days in May for our first visit. We chose to do 1 park per day without hopping. We were not staying on property so we did not have early entry. We stayed from rope drop til closing. While we did not do any character interactions or lengthy table-service meals, we felt like we were able to get to just about everything we wanted to do in that time (with no rest for the weary!). I would say 3 days is fine.

Kirsty_UK

I went for 5 days in June but I feel like 4 days would have been enough . the last day and a half I was just sort of wandering around pin trading and using Main street transport. I got everything done I wanted to do in the first 2 and a half days and then then used the rest of my time repeating a lot!. still good fun though!

gboiler1

Up till our visit out west in 2008 we always went for one day to DL. Of course on trips before then there was no DCA.
WDW is the reason many of us started thinking about multi day visits.
Hard to believe before Eisner DL was closed a couple days a week!

TP2000

When Walt Disney operated Disneyland, the park was closed Monday/Tuesday for about 30 weeks out of the year. This practice continued after Walt's death in 1966 until 1984.

In those days, Knott's Berry Farm was closed Wednesday/Thursday most off-season weeks, so visitors at Disneyland area hotels would drive up to Buena Park and spend Monday/Tuesday at Knott's Berry Farm, or visit Universal Studios or Marineland up in Los Angeles County.

wdrive

When Walt Disney operated Disneyland, the park was closed Monday/Tuesday for about 30 weeks out of the year. This practice continued after Walt's death in 1966 until 1984.

In those days, Knott's Berry Farm was closed Wednesday/Thursday most off-season weeks, so visitors at Disneyland area hotels would drive up to Buena Park and spend Monday/Tuesday at Knott's Berry Farm, or visit Universal Studios or Marineland up in Los Angeles County.

oops

CheshireCat12

Just did two days with hoppers- did everything I wanted to do and even some twice! The ease of hopping was a big highlight. Would have enjoyed a third day to revisit my favorites and slow down a little.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom