How long from airport to CBR to MK?

krause

Original Poster
Hi! This will be my 7th trip to Disney in January but my first time staying on property! We are staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort - If our flight lands at 5:30pm and we take Magical Express to the resort (I hear CBR is usually the first stop??) what time do you think we can make it to MK by (taking resort bus)?? It's just me, hubby, and 1.5yr old. Thanks! I'm not opposed to taking a taxi or Uber but don't really know how that works with a car seat?

Tom 55

I have gone from the airport to POFQ to MK in about 2 hours. Pictures are 6.47 on the ground in Manchester, NH. Second picture 11.23 walking on Main street. 3hours in the air. Short walk threw terminal to Magic Express. 30 or so minutes on the bus. Drop off carry on luggage at hotel lobby. On to Disney bus to MK. Have done it a few times this way.

Attachments

• IMG_4328.JPG
    IMG_4328.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4329.JPG
    IMG_4329.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 22

Jahona

Two hours is about right. It takes about 15 minutes to deboard the plane and get to the DME area. It takes 30 minutes to go from KMCO to your resort, a bit longer if you have multiple resorts to stop at. All told figure about an hour from the airport to the resort. Once you get to the resort, check in should be fairly easy. have the resort hold any luggage or bags you don't want to take with you and then hop a bus to MK. You could wait up to 20 minutes for the bus depending on when the last one left. From CBR to MK it's about 15 minutes. If you are really quick in the airport you can save some time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom