How long do I have to schedule an interview?

heyhelloemma

Original Poster
Okay, so I finished the online interview questionnaire and was told that I can schedule an interview in person. It says to schedule the appointment within 5 days of the email, but does that mean I have 5 days to make the appointment or that I have to go have the interview within 5 days?
Thank you c:

Kermit85

You have to make the appointment within 5 days of getting the email, you do not have to interview within 5 days.

Pam

How many days out can you schedule the interview? I am to the point that I schedule an interview and I live out of state. Last night when I was looking at it only April 28th through May 2nd were available to select everything else was greyed out. When I logged in today now April 29th through May 9th are available with everything else greyed out. Will more days open up as the week goes on? Looking at flight prices to get out there this week there are none that I can afford on this short notice (I applied on Friday afternoon (the 25th) online). There is also no place that I can find to contact somebody.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
The interviews are usually by phone. I know that when my daughter did the program she had a phone interview. I would not wait since they do not add more dates for interviews.

Pam

Kermit85

The interviews are usually by phone. I know that when my daughter did the program she had a phone interview. I would not wait since they do not add more dates for interviews.

Pam

They did add another week since yesterday. I only had 5 days to choose from yesterday and now there are 9. It says it's an in person interview and has a location of the casting office.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom