How Have You Disney-fied Your Own Home?

Tater tot

Sweet phone! Does it have a special Mickey ringer? Mine is supposed to but it's broken; that's eBay for you!

Good question. I really don't know. My folks found it in an antique shop and thought of me. They tested it out and said it worked. But I don't have a land line in my house.

pumpkin7

Good question. I really don't know. My folks found it in an antique shop and thought of me. They tested it out and said it worked. But I don't have a land line in my house.

Noooo! You'll have to get one installed just to find out!

Edit: I youtube'd it and if you go to 10.54, you can hear what it would sound like!

Mines meant to do this:

So I need to get it repaired!

Last edited:

DJMoore2011

I have things sprinkled through out the house of Disney stuff. The Disney Stuff fights for space with our Red Wings Stuff.

I have a Minnie Mouse Inspired Bear and Sully from Build-A-Bear Workshop, I have Gus Gus and Jaq tucked away with some other Stuffed animals. Dear Hubby has 3 shot glasses errr I mean toothpick holders. And I have my pin collection on the denim canvas I made. In front of the pins are ride & meal pictures from our trips. my Minnie Bear is wearing our lei's we got from Ohana. And there are several snow globes in the china cabinet, one of them is Walt holding Mickey's hand that I got at WDW. Of course can not forget my first pair of Ears, which are the Bride one's for myself and Dear Hubby humored me and got the Groom ones, those are next to one of our Wedding photos.

My Darling Daughter's room is Tinkerbell inspired. We are just starting on that, over Christmas break we are hoping our neighbor can come over and do a mural on the wall like we've been planning. Darling Daughter has Tink sheet sets and a comforter. Along with lots of pillows I made out of Disney T-shirts that she out grew but couldn't bare to throw out.

Loved seeing all the pictures and reading all the descriptions. Thanks for giving me lots of ideas for our spare bedroom, now just need to convince Dear Hubby that we need a Disney Room and not a Red Wings room like the spare room is starting to be.

BiffyClyro

Disney mugs! So cute! When i (if i can ever afford to move out, broke student) move out i want to have a cute disney kitchen. Modern, but with disney cutlery! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom