How fast do you think the banshee's are ganna sell out?

tissandtully

We were able to get one pretty easily on Monday, but they were definitely in demand, lots of restocking going on and lots of orders packed up behind the counter.

Mem11

I don't see anything on the Shop Parks app. What do these Banshees look like?
Kind of like this...

s-l1600.jpg

And you can already get them on ebay for the low price of $109.99... What a bargain.

flyerjab

I have seen the pic, but what exactly are they? Puppets? Toys? Do they do something?

They are not polished. They are made of more rugged materials. They have a cord with controls that can make the banshee's head turn, the wings move, and it will also speak. They are really neat!

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
They're pretty cool, we have a couple of them. Lots of complaints though with them being broken, while we were in there they warned us not to buy certain colors because they have quality problems with them.

Maddie Terwilliger

I can't help but compare the banshee's to Universal's Harry Potter Wizarding World wands... when you go to the Wizarding World, the FIRST thing everyone wants to do after spending 5 seconds in the world is buy a wand. :hilarious: I literally bought one so fast when I went.

So I wonder if the banshees will have the same sort of effect on visitors. Like I wonder if everyone will walk into the world and and REALLY want a banshee. They seem pretty cute to me looking at all the pictures or reading about them on Disney Parks Blog. Honestly, I think they'll sell out pretty fast but it is hard to say.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Choices, choices... spend $50 for the banshee puppet or $80 for the Na'vi doll custom made to look like you... I think both are pretty cool, but also a bit out of my price range...

Princess Leia

If they sell out, Disney has a major supply & demand problem on their hands, and it doesn't appear to be simply at Animal Kingdom. The Dress Shop in Disney Springs is having the same issue.

Semo

They're pretty cool, we have a couple of them. Lots of complaints though with them being broken, while we were in there they warned us not to buy certain colors because they have quality problems with them.
What colors are they having quality problems with?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom