How early to arrive for Jedi Training?

docdebbi

if you mean to watch it, not participate, you can get there almost at start time. I was with my littles while they were getting trained, then went over with them as they walked, when I arrived I was able to be in the second row, had perfect view.

Driver

Do we have to get there an hour early to get a shot at getting a spot?
Yes an hour early is about right. There are two ways to accomplish this 1) get to the park an hour before rope drop go to the turn style to the far left and get the attention of a cast member. Tell them you want to sign up for training and they will let you in. 2) make ADR for breakfast in the park when you show the CM your reservation they will let you in then immediately go to sign up and proceed to your ADR. Signing up that early typically gets you a spot I will tell you it fills up really fast. Good luck!

Lou Filerman

Original Poster
Yes an hour early is about right. There are two ways to accomplish this 1) get to the park an hour before rope drop go to the turn style to the far left and get the attention of a cast member. Tell them you want to sign up for training and they will let you in. 2) make ADR for breakfast in the park when you show the CM your reservation they will let you in then immediately go to sign up and proceed to your ADR. Signing up that early typically gets you a spot I will tell you it fills up really fast. Good luck!
Great. Thanks for the advice. My daughter is dying to do it.

Driver

Great. Thanks for the advice. My daughter is dying to do it.
It's a fun experience for the kids. My granddaughter comes down often with her other grandparents and has never been able to get in. So they asked me to help........ the rest is Disney Magic have fun!

Rsj88

Last year we got there about thirty minutes early. We hurried over as soon as the opened the park. There was already a pretty good line with all the people there from breakfast reservations but we had no trouble getting a spot at the time we wanted. Most people are there early to get in ToT, TTSM, or RR so it wasn't a big deal. Just be mindful of what days may have early magic hours. As long as you are there before rope drop I think you will be fine :)

DfromATX

11 years ago on our first trip, 2 of my kids got to do it and we just walked up and they got in line. I guess that would be unheard of now. In fact, if you go to YouTube and search "Ryan vs Darth Vader" and "Taylor vs Darth Vader" those are my kids and they are 19 and 21 years old now. :)

Driver

11 years ago on our first trip, 2 of my kids got to do it and we just walked up and they got in line. I guess that would be unheard of now. In fact, if you go to YouTube and search "Ryan vs Darth Vader" and "Taylor vs Darth Vader" those are my kids and they are 19 and 21 years old now. :)
Just checked it out.... very cool. Are the kids embarrassed about it now that they are older?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom