1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

How early is too early for Breakfast reservations?

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by ruufbch, Jan 11, 2006.

1. ruufbch

ruufbch New Member

We are staying at POR and we have reservations for 8:45 for both restaurant Akershus and Cinderella's Royal Table. Do the busses run early enough to get us there in time or do I have to arrange alternate transportation?

2. Moustronaut

Moustronaut New Member

Buses run at least an hour before park openning so 8:45 won't be difficult at all. So even on a regular day that means the first bus should be there around 8. If it's an extra magic morning then you won't have any problem at all. Usually there are earlier buses, but if you made it to the bus stop by 8, you wouldn't have any problem getting there.

3. ruufbch

ruufbch New Member Original Poster

Thanks, we are two weeks away from our trip and all of the little worries (along with the excitement) are beginning to set in.

4. madame_leota_19

madame_leota_19 Well-Known Member

Akershus is fun. My fiance and I ate there for lunch durining our Christmas vacation. At one point our waitress came over and asked if we had seen all the princess. We told her that Alice hadn't been buy yet and about 5 minutes later here comes Alice straight to our table. Everyone was so nice. Though in my own opinion Snow White wasn't really herself. Maybe she was having a bad day or something but besides that everything was perfect.

5. CAPTAIN HOOK

CAPTAIN HOOK Well-Known Member

As long as you can get to the bus stop in the time the buses will get you to the parks