How early is too early for Breakfast reservations?

ruufbch

We are staying at POR and we have reservations for 8:45 for both restaurant Akershus and Cinderella's Royal Table. Do the busses run early enough to get us there in time or do I have to arrange alternate transportation?

Moustronaut

Buses run at least an hour before park openning so 8:45 won't be difficult at all. So even on a regular day that means the first bus should be there around 8. If it's an extra magic morning then you won't have any problem at all. Usually there are earlier buses, but if you made it to the bus stop by 8, you wouldn't have any problem getting there.

Upvote 0

bluefaery

Akershus is fun. My fiance and I ate there for lunch durining our Christmas vacation. At one point our waitress came over and asked if we had seen all the princess. We told her that Alice hadn't been buy yet and about 5 minutes later here comes Alice straight to our table. Everyone was so nice. Though in my own opinion Snow White wasn't really herself. Maybe she was having a bad day or something but besides that everything was perfect.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom