How does one book the BOG?

dreamfinder

So I'm still more than 180 days out from the trip.

I have no booked a hotel yet cause the Disney website doesn't have the dates I want, for January 13-19, 2018. However I can already see the pricing for those dates.

Call and book with CRO over the phone. I don't believe that they have officially announced prices/packages are available for booking yet. But CRO will let you book your stay at this years rate, which will then be adjusted to the prices once released

Seems like I read somewhere that you could book a room only reservation as far out as 499 days. I know you can book at at least 391 because we just did. You can't see the rooms online past December of this year right now but the cast members on the reservation lines can.
You can convert to a package with dining when the package prices come out later. For 2018 they will probably come out some time in late June or July. Like carriebeth said, if you have not already booked your rooms do it ASAP.

This is correct.

Is it possible to walk up in the morning and make a reservation for later in the day (dinner)? Do they hold any reservations back for walk ups? That's how we would do the Castle back in the day.

You can try to walk up and might get a cancellation spot. However, nothing really gets held back. Especially for an in demand location such as BOG, if they can book it in advance they will. Keep trying the app, even day of since people need to cancel 24 hrs in advance to avoid the no show fee.
And some locations are even reducing staffing based on ADRs leaving them with empty tables instead of taking walk ups. Or so has been reported due to people being told the restaurant was booked when there were clearly empty tables.

gwklam

Original Poster
When I go into the Disney resorts website, I select Dec 31, 2017, since that is the latest date I can select, then the booking allows you to stay at least 30 days, so when I look at the pop century Standard Room Rate details, I see my dates of Jan 13/14 as $152 USD and the 15-19 as $108 USD so that's my assumption on their early 2018 prices.

So in conclusion, on July 18th, I need to wake up 3am PST and just try try try to get BOG, no matter which meal. And if fail then try once everyday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom