How do you guys know you're ready for another trip?

I realized today I'm absolutely obsessed with Disney World right now. I've pinned everything on pinterest, I've done MOST of my planning, and now I'm even starting to crochet Disney stuff for my business......what's your sign that your obsessed and ready for another trip??

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Before we started renting DVC points, I would make daily Mousekeeping notes (thanks to a post I read many years ago here that had a link to the template) and put the notes with our daily tip. During the last visit I did this, when I made a comment about loving the scent of H2O products, I came back from the park to find a HUGE supply left in our room. As for the other days, I would packup the unused and it would be refreshed:)

Now with DVC, I don't get the supply replenished but on the fourth day:( so I run out quicker and have to return:)

Oh, that's right, I forgot. Our next 3 visits are on DVC points and only one is over 4 days. Must horde current supply.

So I have a question for you. I know until the 4th day you don't get towels, your bed remade (I always sorta remade my bed anyway), toilet paper restocked, etc. But is trash collected? If not, where do you take it. Three people can generate a lot of trash, especially if one has at least one meal each day in the Villa, in 3 days and our first trip on DVC points is only 3 nights.

Upvote 0

DisneyDaver

I realized today I'm absolutely obsessed with Disney World right now. I've pinned everything on pinterest, I've done MOST of my planning, and now I'm even starting to crochet Disney stuff for my business......what's your sign that your obsessed and ready for another trip??

I'm always ready for another trip to WDW!

Upvote 0

Seabasealpha1

I get a funny tingling sensation in my left big toe....

nah...about the time my wife decides she wants to forgo a "normal" trip to like Gatlinburg or Chicago...to quench that need for Disney...

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

A little while after I get back from the last trip. When the current trip is over, I get in Disney Depression! It is something serious! LOL I take a couple of months off from the forums and anything Disney. Once my depression starts to die down, I am READY to plan the next trip. Last week I got into planning mode again. I emailed my TA with my dates and resort. Feels good to be counting down again!

Upvote 0

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
But is trash collected? If not, where do you take it.
Trash is collected on the fourth day but there are little service closet areas in the resort halls (kinda the size a drink and snack machine are put) that have trash bins. The rooms also have plenty of trash bags.

Upvote 0

Bugz

I am ready for the next trip when i am getting ready to get on the plane for the present trip o_O ( always ready for the next trip) I O W'S

Upvote 0

AintNoOtherMan

When I'm on the plane/car ride home. I'm ready to plan literally the second I get home, which is actually really inconvenient considering the rest of my family wants to wait 2+ years...

Upvote 0

mattdenine

Before we started renting DVC points, I would make daily Mousekeeping notes (thanks to a post I read many years ago here that had a link to the template) and put the notes with our daily tip. During the last visit I did this, when I made a comment about loving the scent of H2O products, I came back from the park to find a HUGE supply left in our room. As for the other days, I would packup the unused and it would be refreshed:)

Now with DVC, I don't get the supply replenished but on the fourth day:( so I run out quicker and have to return:)

Do you still have the link for the template? If you don't mind I'd like to use it on my next trip.

As for when I know I'm ready for my next trip, I always plan a trip while on my current trip.

Upvote 0

SnowWhite1015

I love being at Disney, but I always love coming home as well. I always say 'Ok, I'm done with Disney now' but I always change my mind a few months later, and that's when I start planning another trip.

DF started pushing for a Disney honeymoon as soon as we set a wedding date. I said no for awhile, until one of those travel channels had all the WDW shows on. I found myself thinking 'Oh I remember that, I remember being there, that was so much fun!'

And that night I informed DF that he had won the honeymoon battle and we booked the next day.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

How do I know I am ready for another Disney trip?? I am ALWAYS ready, give me some time to go home, pack clothes and grab my Magic Band/AP and we are off!!!! Marie

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom