How do you guys know you're ready for another trip?

I realized today I'm absolutely obsessed with Disney World right now. I've pinned everything on pinterest, I've done MOST of my planning, and now I'm even starting to crochet Disney stuff for my business......what's your sign that your obsessed and ready for another trip??

Mommy2cooper

Original Poster
LOL! I'm so excited to go back. I've been saying I want to go for a while now, but I finally got hubby interested in going back and now he's excited because he has a new camera haha. Last night I made a Monsters Inc hat and he tells me that i'm too obsessed with Disney...and I'm thinking...is there ever something called obsessed when it comes to Disney??

Upvote 0

SeanWM48

Took a couple months this time. Came back 11/22 after a full week. Truthfully I got myself away from Disney until a few days ago. Usually what starts me is MUSIC of all things. I start listening to park music in the background at work while I do stuff, especially if it's something tedious.

Next thing I know I'm back on forums (like this one right now). I'll listen in on a podcast or two that another good DISney site hosts. Check out photos and whatnot on this site, or the parks blog site. By March/April I'm looking for autumn meal plan/% off deals.

we're supposed to not go this year. We'll see

Upvote 0

Mommy2cooper

Original Poster
Thank you! The hats aren't hard to make at all! I have a new obsession with making Disney hats....hopefully they'll do well....we'll see I guess haha...

Music does it for me too. Especially since the kiddo got a Disney music CD haha

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
When my Disney H2O supply runs out.... so, soon:)

As we were taking the last of our bags to the car Monday to drive home ( :( ), our Mousekeeper at the Grand Floridian handed both my daughter and me sets of the Spa H2O you find in the rooms as presents - we were celebrating her birthday. Little did she know I had already packed the ones supplied with the room. And thankful I had left her a nice big tip for taking such good care of us. I love that stuff.

Upvote 0

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
handed both my daughter and me sets of the Spa H2O you find in the rooms as presents - we were celebrating her birthday. Little did she know I had already packed the ones supplied with the room
Before we started renting DVC points, I would make daily Mousekeeping notes (thanks to a post I read many years ago here that had a link to the template) and put the notes with our daily tip. During the last visit I did this, when I made a comment about loving the scent of H2O products, I came back from the park to find a HUGE supply left in our room. As for the other days, I would packup the unused and it would be refreshed:)

Now with DVC, I don't get the supply replenished but on the fourth day:( so I run out quicker and have to return:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom