How do you display your pins?

HolleBolleGijs

Original Poster
I used to keep most of my pins in one of those cross-body bags that Disney sells, but what's the point of collecting pins if they're just going to be hidden away all the time? I'm by no means an artists, but I decided to try to make a pin board inspired by my favorite attraction and here's the result! They don't all fit here, so I see a few more boards in my future...
P1050411.JPG

How do you show off your pins?

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I have a blue Disneyland lanyard with all of my pins on it. I undid the Velcro so the lanyard is just a single line rather than a loop, and hung it on a thumbtack from the metal ring on the end.

I am unable to get a picture of it for a while, though.

LAM378

I loop ribbon around the backings and decorate a mini tree with them at Christmas time. I haven't found a way I really love to display them year-round.

westie

I have 5 disney pin books filled with pins. I have 1 pin framed. Its the cover of disney magazine along with the signed cover of the mag and a COA. Its a LE75. I've thought about framing more but haven't got arround to it yet.

Figments Friend

-

Here is the bulk of them, hanging on the back door of my spare room.
Most of these lanyards represent a particular visit, as i would usually buy one and then purchase or trade pins related to that specific trip.
So each one has a 'story' to go with it.
Some of the others are made up from groups of random pins i collected up through various ways, mostly by cherry picking from grouped lots of pins i bought second hand.

I never thought i would get into the 'pin thing', but a friendly Cast Member gave me my first lanyard with a couple of pins back when Pin Trading began and....well.....you can see what happened -

I have several more that are on display in sealed packages on a small wall space.
This is a small sampling of that area -

Last edited:

Journey_On

I keep mine in a book for now. I will run out of space eventually, so perhaps I will consider another display method.

pn8K907m.jpg

DBF displays his on the wall.

tXoep7Lm.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom