How do TS Dining Reservations Look?

mavlax20

Original Poster
So, my wife and I are going to WDW in June and since this will be the last trip before we have kids (we hope it is the last trip that is), we splurged and got the Deluxe Dining Plan. We know it will be a lot of food but have said at some meals we will share an appetizer and dessert. I would like to see recommendations on some of the places we have not been to, such as Yak and Yeti and Artist Point, or favorite things to eat from places. Here's how are reservations are set:

June 10:
Mama Melrose
(I am keeping an eye on the Star Wars Fireworks Dessert Party to reserve them for this night also)

June 11:
Via Napoli (lunch)
Le Cellier (dinner)

June 12:
Yak and Yeti (lunch)
Artist Point (dinner)

June 13:
Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast
Morimoto Asia
Be Our Guest

June 14: (Wife's birthday)
Farytale Dining at Cinderella's Royal Table (lunch)
California Grill

June 15:
Akershus (breakfast)
50's Prime Time (dinner)

June 16:
Kona Cafe (breakfast)

21stamps

Looks great! We did the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam dessert party, Star Wars wasn't offered at that time.. but we loved the JBJB one. Definitely try to book the SW dessert party if available!

The only thing that I would personally change, is the 2 meals in the same day at Epcot. There's so much good food to eat around the WS.. 2 TS times might not leave much room for that.

belledream

Great choices! Artist Point and California Grill are great deluxe experiences, not just meals! I think you could handle Via Napoli and Le Cellier in one day if you wanted to. VN doesn't have to be that "heavy" of a meal if you don't want it to be. :)

Have a great, and hopefully last, trip!

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm hungry just looking at all of that. Don't get me wrong Y&Y was very good but if you can get an ADR for Tiffins try and get it! I can't say enough good things about everything there food, service atmosphere.

We love the deluxe plan!

Personally I don't think its too much food, just make sure you schedule the lunches on the early side and dinners on the later side. The only day that you might be overwhelmed by food is the 13th.

Finally, on your first day are you looking to do both the Mama Melrose fantasmic package and the star wars fireworks? You won't have time to see fantasmic and get to the dessert party. Other than that everything looks great!

mavlax20

Original Poster
We love the deluxe plan!

Personally I don't think its too much food, just make sure you schedule the lunches on the early side and dinners on the later side. The only day that you might be overwhelmed by food is the 13th.

Finally, on your first day are you looking to do both the Mama Melrose fantasmic package and the star wars fireworks? You won't have time to see fantasmic and get to the dessert party. Other than that everything looks great!

We are doing Fantasmic on our last night, the 15th. I was able to score tickets to the Star Wars Dessert Party for our first night, the 10th, today.

For the 13th, our breakfast is at 7:30 am, lunch at 1:30, and dinner at 8:15. Hopefully spread out as much as possible.

Mrhappyplace

I would like to see recommendations on some of the places we have not been to, such as Yak and Yeti and Artist Point, or favorite things to eat from places.

I've only eaten at two of your selections and have two more planned next month, and a couple of others on my short list. I think the pot roast at 50's Primetime is really good and I liked the Samoan at Kona breakfast more then the Tonga Toast or The Big Kahuna.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom