1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

How do these fast pass time/selections sound?

Discussion in 'Using MyMagic+, FastPass+ and My Disney Experience' started by Twoprincesses116, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Twoprincesses116

Twoprincesses116 Active Member

Arrival at airport at 11am. Going to MK right after check in. Staying at AoA

2:50-3:50 Peter Pan
    3:50-4:50 Jungle Cruise
    4:50-5:50 Cinderella/Elena Meet

6:25 Chef Mickeys dinner

How do these times sound?

2. helenabear

helenabear Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me. Both Peter Pan and Jungle Cruise often command huge wait times even early in the morning. Unless you have a huge delay in flight I don't think the first one is too early either.

We're beyond character meet & greets so I cannot comment on the FP on the third though. It's a pretty quick walk to Contemporary from MK so easy to get there when done.

3. bferrara16

bferrara16 Active Member

Seems like a little back-and-forth around the park to me. If you could switch Cinderella and Jungle Cruise times your touring would be a little more efficient. That said, its not awful and if you keep it I'd try to hit Peter Pan as early as possible and make your way back to Cinderella right before the end of the window.