How do people afford Deluxe?

willtravel

You are correct. I just looked at the rack rates on the WDW website and the cost per night is amazingly high. I know that most people use one of the various discounts but even with my AP discount I find the rooms to be very high. For that reason we have been staying at the Royal Pacific at Universal. It is cheaper, just as nice and the service at the hotel is amazing and better then Disney. We have stayed in every Disney resort except the GF and we probably will not be Disney resort guests ever again.
Do you stay at Royal Pacific and go to Disney or Universal? Just wondering. Never thought of doing that.

Last edited:

sjhym333

Yes, we go to both. We have also stayed there and not done any parks. We love the hotel service in general. One day we stayed at the pool and just laid around and they brought around fruit, ice cream, water and stuff like that for free throughout the day and we never had to get up for a drink or food because they have a wait staff at the pool. There are some nice restaurants and a nice lounge off the lobby. Our room was very nice and we paid a lot less then the Polynesian

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom