how do i get a job with disney

orlandouk

Original Poster
hi everyone im chris and i have just returned from another amazing holiday in wdw 8 times in a row now right and me and my brother are wanting to go and live over there what are the first things to do what do we do first how can we get a job with disney do we need a green card also how hard is it to get into disney when you are from the uk
we would be extremely gratefull if someone can point us in the right direction
:) :) :)

Smitty

I'm not sure if either, neither or both of you are college aged but if you are, your best bet is to probably try the Walt Disney World International Program. You would likely end up working in the UK Pavilion at EPCOT. I would check it out if I was you. Every person I know who was on the International Program absolutely loved it! Have fun!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
UK, huh.. there are 3 ways to go about it

1-marry a US citizen who conveniently lives in Orlando. This however is ILLEGAL... so don't do it (unless you really do fall in love w/ them)

2-Get a US work visa/green card. This will allow you to move to the US and obtain employment with ANY employer. You must however abide by the requirements of the visa, and provide your own room/board/transport.

3-When you're in University, attempt to apply w/ Disney for the international program. You must be at LEAST 18 years of age. I'm not sure which course of study is required/preferred, but I'll be under the assumption that hospitality is a big one. If accepted, Disney will provide your housing and transportation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom