How Disney Crazy Are You?: So I just sit here...

KordovaJD

So, we're all booked, just over 200 (216) days out.

There's obviously nothing I can do for a while regarding plans, i.e. dining and FP+ reservation.

But I still log in, every day, and just look at my Disney account and check that the reservations are still there. Literally, I just sit there and look at with a smile on my face.

Anyone else that crazy?

SSH

I'm stuck waiting around until late July/Aug to snap up a room only discount - so can't do much more on my Dec trip for now. Nothing else to plan or book at the moment. So to satisfy my addiction, every time I take a work break, I'm here checking out interesting new posts and discussions...and living vicariously through trip reports. Not counting more time on nights and weekends when I'm - yes...hanging out on the computer pouncing on new posts, discussions and trip reports.

Between WDW, Cruise Critic and the Trip Advisor Key West forums, I'm an addict. My husband loves and appreciates the results of all this - but has zero interest in all the pre-planning. So I satisfy my fix alone. :hilarious:

Upvote 0

Second Star to the Right

I'm 80 days out, and not a day goes by where I am not reading Disney posts, listening to podcasts, watching vlogs, checking MDE, etc. It's a great way to continue to build the anticipation and keep the obsessive planner in me at-bay. I haven't been to Disney in about 6 years and I am so excited to see all of the changes and updates. Fantasyland was still being worked on when I had last visited, and now the new Soarin and Frozen Ever After...I can't contain myself!! :D

Upvote 0

steviej

I married a Disney lover. We have a golden retriever named Disney, we went to Disneyland on our honeymoon, we first liked each other because of Disney, we've never gone to WDW just the 2 of us because people always wanna go with us (except for a 4 day weekend), we talk about Disney all the time, we plan trips for friends and family on a regular basis, sometimes when we eat dinner we have a disney park loop playing on youtube, we have a collection of vacation planning dvd's, I'm on here a lot, and on the way to and from work, I'm usually listening to Disney radio or a Disney podcast

Upvote 0

Much-Pixie-Dust

I also randomly check wait times on the app lol
Me too . . . and the weather. Here's a typical conversation over dinner, sometimes while out on date night.

Me: "Just checked the wait time for BTMRR and it's 15 minutes. The afternoon storm is still about 45 minutes out based on radar."
DH: "You realize we are over 1,000 miles away from Orlando, right?"
Me: "What's your point?" :geek::geek::geek:

Upvote 0

Courtney6682

Me too . . . and the weather. Here's a typical conversation over dinner, sometimes while out on date night.

Me: "Just checked the wait time for BTMRR and it's 15 minutes. The afternoon storm is still about 45 minutes out based on radar."
DH: "You realize we are over 1,000 miles away from Orlando, right?"
Me: "What's your point?" :geek::geek::geek:

YESSSSS...LOL...my husband thinks I'm nuts!!!

Upvote 0

KordovaJD

Original Poster
You guys, I'm freaking out here. Yesterday, totally unexpectedly, we received out yellow luggage tags for Disney's Magical Express!!!

We're still 202 days out! I was so excited. I couldn't believe it. Now, just need to not lose them for the next six months. I put them in my safe. I feel like such a nut job.

Upvote 0

me_stitch

Premium Member
Every day I'm on here, looking at MDE, watching YouTube videos, and thumbing through my notebook that I've written things down in since I booked a year ago, I do it every trip. I'm one of those people who plans, plans, and plans some more. My sister is going to Disneyland for the first time ever in a couple weeks and literally has no plans at all and it's really putting my OCD on overdrive. My plane lands at MCO at 4:35pm two weeks from today and I have 3 fp's for that night, oh and I chose to arrive on a Wednesday because MK has EMH until midnight (which is now 2am)

Upvote 0

Variable

So, we're all booked, just over 200 (216) days out.

There's obviously nothing I can do for a while regarding plans, i.e. dining and FP+ reservation.

But I still log in, every day, and just look at my Disney account and check that the reservations are still there. Literally, I just sit there and look at with a smile on my face.

Anyone else that crazy?

No. But I don't blame you at all, and its not crazy. Things in the Disney data universe have been known to wink out of existence, and if that were to happen - the sooner you catch it the better.

Upvote 0

21stamps

I'm stuck waiting around until late July/Aug to snap up a room only discount - so can't do much more on my Dec trip for now. Nothing else to plan or book at the moment. So to satisfy my addiction, every time I take a work break, I'm here checking out interesting new posts and discussions...and living vicariously through trip reports. Not counting more time on nights and weekends when I'm - yes...hanging out on the computer pouncing on new posts, discussions and trip reports.

Between WDW, Cruise Critic and the Trip Advisor Key West forums, I'm an addict. My husband loves and appreciates the results of all this - but has zero interest in all the pre-planning. So I satisfy my fix alone. :hilarious:
The first sentence in your last paragraph-- Love It!!!

Upvote 0

KikoKea

I countdown the months/weeks/days on my calendar until our next WDW trip, and it is the main topic of our cheap dates at McD's. A few weeks ago, I texted my DH that we had "12 weeks before hitting the world!!! Yay! Get ready!!!" He texted back, "Don't forget our son's wedding next month."
:joyfull:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom