how crowded is "really crowded"?

edhall

every place I've read has been saying that the end of March is going to be super crowded!
I'm going march 25-april 2nd.
I'm trying to get an idea... what does REALLY crowded mean? will i have to wait forever for quick service food? will there not be any tables to sit on? will most of the rides take > 20 mins to get on? Do i have to swim through a crowd to get from point a to b?

If anyone can give me an idea, that would be great. i'm trying to mentally prepare!

thank you!

Freshee61

Think wall to wall. That was my experience. Took a while to get into the parking lot. Waited on 5 monorails before we got on. An hour and a half to get our will call tickets, and then just getting past main street....
Never again.
thats a great signature you have btw:)

back on topic spring break crowds are easily described as almost Christmas scary. Its pretty full. Try to use the day planning crowd websites to see if they help.

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

We just got back from wdw (Friday night to Monday morning). The crowds were impressive, but we had a strategy that worked for us. In am we went to one park without fastpasses and hit up the better rides. Then as the crowds grew, the second tier rides. Around 1 pm Back to our hotel (the dolphin ) for lunch and siesta. Then late afternoon/evening at a different park with fastpasses and then tier 3 rides. Each night we had a dining reservation in a park (fireworks dessert party one night and chip and dale dinner at the land the other). Worked great. We did the highlights of all four parks in two days. And swam (but it was cold). Fantastic weekend despite the crowds.

I think this is an excellent touring plan.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom