how come Dinosaurs have no presence in the parks?

ScorpionX

All of this....Just ooozes awesome..
tumblr_lqkhx0jOoY1qla11zo1_1280.jpg
Dick_Tracy_Disney_MGM.jpg
Those are some of the most 90s pictures I've ever seen.

Cmdr_Crimson

I think you're on to something with that Dinoland idea... Disney could easily just stick them in Chester and Hester's Dino-Rama and try to pass them off as the area's ''mascots".

I'm sure considering since the rights are under Disney they would've allowed it...I mean even if the series has been off for sometime I would agree that The Sinclairs would fit perfectly into Dinoland...

The only thing recently done was a tribute done in CGI To the song I'm the baby..

Matt_Black

Live-action TV, even those done with puppets, tends to have a much more limited pop cultural impact than movies or animated television. It doesn't help that the finale is generally regarded as one of the most "WTH?!?" endings in television history, right up there with Little House on the Prairie blowing up the entire town.

DizneyPryncess

Live-action TV, even those done with puppets, tends to have a much more limited pop cultural impact than movies or animated television. It doesn't help that the finale is generally regarded as one of the most "WTH?!?" endings in television history, right up there with Little House on the Prairie blowing up the entire town.

Oh my gosh, I couldn't remember how it ended so I just looked it up. That was brutal. :(

DisneyFanaticUK

Before I was old enough to watch the Simpsons and other comedy shows, Dinosaurs was my favourite TV show, for nostalgia reasons alone, I would love to have it become a fixture of one of the parks. However, its a shame that Disney mainly looks to the financial bottom line and I probably wouldn't make any sense to resurrect an obscure, but totally awesome, show from the 90's.

Of course, I just to go on record and say that if they did go ahead and make a stage show or something, I would be at every performance singing along to the "I'm the baby" song.

Matt_Black

It always baffles me when people dig up really obscure franchises that haven't been touched or mentioned in 20+ years and question why Disney doesn't have it featured in the parks.

Well, when was the last time someone mentioned Swiss Family Robinson outside of the context of the parks?

CaptainAmerica

Are you serious in asking me if I'm serious about Avatar's relevance? I'll give it credit for being the first 'good' 3D movie in over a decade, but it is in no way a 'good' movie...
You didn't say anything about whether it was good or not. You said, and I quote, "it was never relevant." To that I repeat, "you serious, Clark?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom