How can we make suggestions to the powers that be?

Tarahoo9t

Original Poster
We are seasonal Florida resident annual pass holders. We go to Disney World 5 or 6 times a year for the weekend. Just recently joined DVC. So, I have suggestions that I'd like to have heard by someone. Does anyone know how to make that happen without getting the standard "that's just the way it is" auto reply?

Also, since the whole new fastpass system started, I've been wanting to get a petition going of suggested improvements/changes. Again, anyone know where to send something like that?

There must be a forum somewhere for feedback that the folks at Disney actually look at. Is it this one?

Thanks!

Tom

Beta Return
Disney has people who indeed read all the major websites to see what people are saying. But they're not going to interact, or accept any kind of petition.

Your best bet is to just write them a letter at wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Keep in mind that a negative e-mail is going to get you a canned response. A well-worded, constructive, polite e-mail with valid points, as well as some praise, will garner more response.

Don't get your hopes up for any results though, unfortunately. It takes lower attendance to hit them where it counts and garner any real reactions.

PinnySmart

We are seasonal Florida resident annual pass holders. We go to Disney World 5 or 6 times a year for the weekend. Just recently joined DVC. So, I have suggestions that I'd like to have heard by someone. Does anyone know how to make that happen without getting the standard "that's just the way it is" auto reply?

Also, since the whole new fastpass system started, I've been wanting to get a petition going of suggested improvements/changes. Again, anyone know where to send something like that?

There must be a forum somewhere for feedback that the folks at Disney actually look at. Is it this one?

Thanks!
This is a fan forum. This is not an official Disney complaint department.

bethymouse

I sent an email, and received several calls back when I "complained". They listened, but not sure if the could do anything abouy it ( FP+ experience).

IMFearless

I think it's fair to say that while one person complaining would not affect Disney financially, if everyone who attended the park tried to complain about the same thing it absolutely would.

I think when it gets to the point that the complaints are taking more cast member time (money) to sort out than it would potentially cost to resolve the issue in the first place, the business would be stupid not to look into the matter.

Disney is not stupid by any means.

All of this being said, there are still changes being made to the my magic plus programme, many of them behind the scenes, I have personally noticed gradual improvements since I first used it last June.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom