how can the twister store not have "I'm bill paxton" shirts?

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
best part about that ride was bill paxton's insane stance and deadpan delivery of how badass he is..

"Im bill paxton... they threw everything at us.. jet engines.. dropped a truck in our face.. but I'm bill paxton.." what the hell was going on with his delivery there was so funny..

anyway yah.. i would have bought a I'm bill paxton shirt.. wasted opportunity not to embrace the cheese factor of that attraction.

Tom Morrow

Universal is still lacking in creative and good merchandise (outside of WWoHP). While WDW may have homogenized many of the gift shops, Disney has become pretty good at selling stuff that fans want.

Cmdr_Crimson

Redbubble has this shirt...
fig,asphalt,mens,ffffff.u1.jpg

And zazzle has this...
shopping

Nick Wilde

best part about that ride was bill paxton's insane stance and deadpan delivery of how badass he is..

"Im bill paxton... they threw everything at us.. jet engines.. dropped a truck in our face.. but I'm bill paxton.." what the hell was going on with his delivery there was so funny..

anyway yah.. i would have bought a I'm bill paxton shirt.. wasted opportunity not to embrace the cheese factor of that attraction.
I can't get over your avatar to answer the question, I'm sorry. (P.S. I'm Wakkie Nu Nu.)

cheezbat

If they sold one I would've bought it in a heartbeat!

The merchandising opportunities these parks miss out on...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom