How Big?

Jimengland

Original Poster
Do you know how much land there is around DLP that can be expanded onto? Also how many parks does that relate two approx.

goofy

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm not sure about this 1 they have little room roun the 2 parks that r their so any new parks would have to be connected by some sort of transport sytem as at the moment u have DLP next to that u have the staion and DSP and then u have disney vilage and then next to that there is the hotels so little room there so any new parks would have to be built a bit away from the others like in WDW where the parks r all over the place and connected by monorails

lnsemsf

Actually, WDW monorails only connect Magic Kingdom and Epcot. To get to between any of the other parks you need to either drive your own car, or take a bus. If DLP becomes bigger then walking distance, my guess is that they would just put in a bus route, since it is MUCH cheaper then a monorail, and a monorail isnt going to attract new guests so they wont make their money back on it.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The general trend over the history of DLP is that there are plans to have 3 main theme parks, with the first 2 now already in place.

lnsemsf

I hope that the new 3rd park will offer something new. DSP seems a lot like MGM here in Florida. DSP is about the only park that I don't have any desire to visit. Even DLP has enough differences to warrant a trip after going to WDW's kingdom every few weeks for the last 8 years, I won't go to paris without a stop over at DLP.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Theres very little info on the 3rd park. Suggestions follow the usual trend.... Disney Seas etc..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom