How are the crowds this week?

valmont

Original Poster
Im going to WDW next week and wanted to know how are the crowds this week. I will visit the disney parks from monday to thursday (Monday: Epcot, Tuesday: Magic Kigndom, Wed: Animal Kingdom, Thursday: MGM Studios) and go to that other park friday and saturday. I want to know what to expect. Thanks :wave:

Polyman

I was at the Magic Kingdom on Monday, 10/27. Longest wait for any attraction was 15 minutes. Most were walk-ons. Walked right in to Philharmagic and CP. Lines were so short that almost all of the fast-pass machines were closed.:wave:

TimeTrip

Was at the MK on the 28th. At around noon, Space mountain was a 40 minute wait... buzz was 15. Space went down to around 20 later in the day, though not as much as I had expected given the fact that it was raining. Haunted mansion was a walk on however at around 5:30 or so. Splash had about a 25 minute wait at around the same time.

valmont

Original Poster
I hope there are no crowds. I went to WDW last year during the last days of sept, first week of October and It was awesome. No lines at al. The waiting times on the rides where messed up cuz on Space Mountain it said 15 minutes, and we walked rigth in, no line at all, the same with Splash and Buzz

ddbutts1

Tahnks for starting this post we leave tomorrow so the info is much appreciated. The wait times are about normal for this time of year (that's why we always go the end of Oct.) MNSSHP on Friday look for me I'll be in a Woodie costume.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom