House Of Inoventions

DisneyFanatic4

Original Poster
In a recent "Eyes and Ears" cast news paper, an article described new additions to the House Of Inoventions that will take effect in mid-December. These new addtions include:

The Polara Refrigerated Range -
This combination refrigerator/oven features a range that keeps meals cold until dinnertime, cooks them and then drops its temperature to keep the meal warm until its user is ready to eat.

The Personal Valet -
The Personal Valet steams a gentle "clothes care" formula into the individual fibers of the clothing conveniently in your home.

The Audiovox MP4000 -
Enables users to listen to e-mails while riding in their car. It converts standard text to mp3 files and then reads them aloud.

The SentryScan DL-200 -
Allows homeowners to unlock their doors using their fingerprints instead of keys.

SentryScan FM-300 -
A computer mouse that monitors computer and web site access by scanning the fingerprints of each user. This is also used as passwords.

Toys -
New interactive Monsters Inc. toys equipped with infrared sensors and BIO Mechanical Bugs that use "nervous network" technology to react to obstacles and other bugs.

I don't know about you guys, but I always found the House Of Inoventions interesting and can't wait to see these new features. Just wish I could afford them for my own place.

Tom Morrow

Whatever they do, they need to redo it. I don't remember Innoventions ever being as bland and empty as it is now. It seems like displaying futuristic products and interactive things has been replaced by computers displaying ZOOG Disney.com and PlayStation 2s.

orlpassholder

agree Inoventions is lacking I think the WOW factor. Get an IT (Ginger/Segway) in there. The PS2 setup is so boring and rushed feeling. I personally liked the DC setup. Give us something that is cool. I know we can not get like the latest silicon valley gadget or gizmo but something besides some of the things there now.

chellnjr

The SentryScan DL-200

The SentryScan DL-200 -
Allows homeowners to unlock their doors using their fingerprints instead of keys.

I sure do hope this works better than the finger scan for passholders! :veryconfu

Mr Bill

Me 2. I hae that thing. They should give you better passes too. They are the same kind as the 1 day tickets.

NowInc

Re: The SentryScan DL-200

Originally posted by chellnjr

I sure do hope this works better than the finger scan for passholders! :veryconfu

I dunno...that method works great for me..never has screwed up on me yet...

BradleyJ

It always works for me as well, but then again I watch a guy last night try and try and could never get it.

But just watching what he was doing, there was no way it would ever work.

Some people work so hard at it, just relax, and don't fight it, if you fight trying to make it work it never will.

HorizonsMan

Has anyone heard anything else on these new inventions and if any new ones besides those are coming in. In my opion i think that innoventions needs a new overhaul, maybe some new interactive exhibits, besides movies, and some more video game areas:D . I dunno what do you think. And by the way happy Holidays:xmasmile: .

tmm7899

The scanners at the front of the park for pass holders and cast members is a biometric scanner. It scans the bone size not the fingerprint.

NowInc

Originally posted by tmm7899
The scanners at the front of the park for pass holders and cast members is a biometric scanner. It scans the bone size not the fingerprint.

yep..which is pretty cool.....I have never had a problem with it...Fingerprints on the other hand are more complicated to decrypt as well as more costly to add to a ticket booth (youd have to clean the lens a lot)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom