House of Blues What are our chances

boldlyreal

Original Poster
:brick: Ok here goes My 2 DS have decided we have to go to HOB. We check-in in 7 days.:sohappy: Now I was under the impression that HOB did not have Advance Seating well Disney Dining informs me that they do and of course they are completly booked for 3/24. So here is my question, What do you think our chances are of walking up between 4 and 5 that day?

Thanks
T~

RickEff

Wow!

I've been to HOB in every season, and never ever had trouble getting a table. Sometimes I've had to wait up to 45 minutes, but I've always been able to get in.

The only times that there are problems is when they have a scheduled event and the restaurant is closed to the public.

I don't know what's special about March 24th though.

Good luck - and give it a shot. If you can't get in there, there's always Wolfgang Puck's or Bongos right around the corner!

BRER STITCH

The idea of making reservations at HOB have NEVER occurred to me either, as I have always just walked right in!

It helps that you are willing to eat early. You should have no problem!

As RICKEFF said, if you miss the HOB, you still have plenty of places the boys will love at Downtown Disney, like Planet Hollywood, Rainforest Cafe, Earl of Sandwich, Bongos, ans Portobellos.

Check out the HOB website to see if there will be live entertainment while you are there: http://www.hob.com/tickets/searchresults.asp?venid=149

A quick glance shows the shows on the 19th and 23rd are SOLD OUT, so it may be the busiest night there.

HAVE FUN! The ribs are GREAT!

:)

boldlyreal

Original Poster
Thanks for the advice. We are going to Planet Hollywood for early lunch that day. We always eat at PH our first meal, it's our tradition. I called Disney again this morning they are still full and aren't excepting walk ups either.:veryconfu but, I will keep trying every day. If not we will HOB shop and then have Earl of Sandwich for dinner.

T~

Scooter

We've never made reservations at HOB and have never had a problem getting seated, but we eat at wierd hours...11:00AM Lunch and 4:00PM dinner.
We also go in the off seasons so that probably helps.

jesserin

To be honest - I'm not sure if you've dined at HOB before, but it's not exactly the most memorable meal in WDW... ;) - having said that my 2 little brothers (14 & 17) always have to stop in the store to do some quick shopping... they don't mind missing the food though - I'd just plan on doing Earl of Sandwich for dinner. You'll get your money's worth and you won't have to wait as long!

Maybe plan on doing afternoon milkshakes at the HOB if they just have to go! If you go around 2:30-3pm you'll likely get in with no problems!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom