Hotels LBV/WDW

Luce

Original Poster
Hi All,

Not too sure where to post this but hoping someone can help !!

1 -If you stay on-site at Disney can you get transport easily to I-Drive/Universal/Sea World etc If so - How much is it?

2 - If you stay in LBV are there any hotels in which you can walk to Disney from - (Downtown Disney???)

Thank you in advance !

HollyAD

There are hotels within walking distance to DTD. My friends stayed at the Wyndham LBV and we walked from there to DTD very easily. They had a bus service but it was much faster to just walk. Not sure how you can get a complete list but there are others. When I was looking for a place in LBV I just searched Lake Buena Vista hotels on hotels.com or some other website and see who advertised being within walking distance and used google maps to confirm.

Disney Dawg88

Hi All,

Not too sure where to post this but hoping someone can help !!

1 -If you stay on-site at Disney can you get transport easily to I-Drive/Universal/Sea World etc If so - How much is it?

2 - If you stay in LBV are there any hotels in which you can walk to Disney from - (Downtown Disney???)

Thank you in advance !

1. Yes, but be warned that taxi cabs are VERY expensive, and that is the only way I know to get from a Disney hotel to I-Drive/Universal/Sea World area. About two years ago a friend of mine took a cab from Magic Kingdom back to his hotel near Sea World and before they even got off Disney property it was close to $30. It ended up being around $50 I think . . .

2. Yes there are several, search on a map for properties on Hotel Boulevard and all of those will be within walking distance to Downtown Disney. The Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista is right across the street, I've stayed there regularly for work the past four years, and I believe the Wyndham LBV, NOT the Wyndham Bonnet Creek, is right across the street as well. There is a Holiday Inn that is close too, and another property. The furthest one within walking distance to Downtown Disney is the Doubletree . . . but I wouldn't suggest walking from that hotel as it's quite the hike. Again, the key words are "Hotel Boulevard".

miltimo5

Mears runs buses from WDW resorts to Universal and Sea World... about $25 round trip and there is at least a large selection of times for the buses. well worth it

but you have to call for reservations and pick up times

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom