Hotel Or Part 2

lnmjameson

I think I need to give more specific information. The Holiday Inn is a 2 bedroom unit and we got an excellent rate of $103/night. I am not interested in spending a week with kids in a regular hotel room. We are driving.

I have tried to find affordable time shares & can not. There are some vacation homes that are a little more than the hotel, but have more space. Holiday Inn has lots of extras for the kids that vacation homes do not.

Does anyone have contact information or 1st hand experience with any vacation homes or time shares?

James123

Account Suspended
Timeshares & Vacation Homes are not for me!

As Debbie suggested, you really need to check www.MouseSavers.com because they have the best and most current information about Disney discounts. Their rates on vacation homes start at $94.05 for a 2 bedroom unit in the value season (which runs until 2/13/2002). I also agree with DogsRule in that staying at a Disney Resort is the way to go. On my first several trips to WDW I stayed off property. For me and my family, timeshares and vacation homes were just the pits. However, after the first time I stayed in a Disney Resort I decided I would NEVER stay off property again. Since you're doing this trip on a tight budget you need to find all the discounts for which you might qualify. Are you one or more of the following; Disney Club member, Annual Passholder, a teacher, AAA member, American Express Cardholder or employed by any of the many Disney corporate sponsors (AT&T, SunTrust, Kodak, GM, McDonalds, American Express, Coke, Compaq, Exxon/Mobile, Nestle, etc.)? All of these companies and their subsidiaries offer various discounts and special options to their employees. Also some credit unions still offer Disney discounts.

Also, if anyone in your group is active or retired military or a civilian that works on a military base, they can quality to get you into Shades of Green. Check out www.shadesofgreen.org to see if you qualify.

Also, since you are driving, check out the Disney Ocala information center (exit 68 on I-75). AAA normally has several blocks of rooms (in most of the Disney Resorts) that are reserved for folks that stop in at the visitor center. Sometimes you can get deep discounts on rooms.

That's all I can think of right now. If I recall any other discounts, I'll post them here. Good luck!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom