Horseback Riding?

yensid67

Just wondering if anyone has used Forever Florida Eco Park and their Horseback Trail Ride? Sounds nice and something different to do in Florida than the normal Theme Parks!
If ya have used Forever Florida for Horseback riding, let me know abut your experience!

sbkline

We used Horseworld but that was back in 2003. I'm not sure if it is the same place or not. Perhaps in the past 13 years or so, they changed names. It's out behind Medieval Times somewhere.

Have you thought about doing a horseback ride at Ft Wilderness? Or are you just looking to get off property for a little bit?

Upvote 0

Courtney6682

We are doing the guided trail ride from FT Wilderness on Feb 3rd for my daughter's 17th b-day. It's a 45 min guided ride on horseback ''thru the Florida wilderness''. Was told we night even see some gators! Price isn't bad...I believe $45 per person. Must be 9 and older to participate :)

Upvote 0

yensid67

Original Poster
Hey Courtney!
Just checked into horseback Trail Ride at Tri Circle D Ranch! It's $46 per person, 9+ years of age, 250lbs weight limit(?), 45 minute ride through the wooded area of the Campgrounds. Also something we will do IF we do the ride there is go and see the Horses of Main Street! They look so majestic on the street, it will be nice to see them up close and personal! AND this is no cost! :)

Upvote 0

21stamps

Hey Courtney!
Just checked into horseback Trail Ride at Tri Circle D Ranch! It's $46 per person, 9+ years of age, 250lbs weight limit(?), 45 minute ride through the wooded area of the Campgrounds. Also something we will do IF we do the ride there is go and see the Horses of Main Street! They look so majestic on the street, it will be nice to see them up close and personal! AND this is no cost! :)
My kiddo isn't old enough to do the horseback riding yet, but we rented bikes to ride from WL to Ft Wilderness and stopped for a visit at the stables. It's really neat!
One more year til he's old enough for archery! I contemplated telling a fib about his age this year..but was scared they would ask him.lol

Upvote 0

Courtney6682

Hey Courtney!

Awesome...thanks! This is also something my daughter would love!

Upvote 0

MotherofaPrincessLover

We are doing the guided trail ride from FT Wilderness on Feb 3rd for my daughter's 17th b-day. It's a 45 min guided ride on horseback ''thru the Florida wilderness''. Was told we night even see some gators! Price isn't bad...I believe $45 per person. Must be 9 and older to participate :)
I can't wait to do this someday. Just have to wait for the DD to turn 9...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom