Horay for Hollywood

woofboy111

Original Poster
It seems like Universal has changed the soundtrack around the entrance of their park from movie themes, to the song horay for hollywood over and over again. If i'm not mistaken, isn't this a disney song featured in the great movie ride? or is the song from something else and both parks have rights to it?

pheneix

No, it is not a Disney song, but it is played at the beginning of the Great Movie Ride. I think Warner Bros Records holds the rights to it. Then again, it may be so old that it falls under free use.

Personally, I think this is a great change from the generic tunes of the past, and this, with the new paint jobs, make the entrance area feel much more lively. I've also noticed that at the back of the park in the San Fran/Amity and New York areas that the background music there has changed. Instead of playing oldies, each area has music relevant to the theme (the sole exception being Amity, which plays more recent hits with it's collection of tunes).

Just one more change for the better in a long list of changes at Universal.

JLW11Hi

Hooray for Holywood!!
A classic "movie theme"!

I don't think it was ever made for a specific movie, but I think it was made around the 1930's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom