Hoop- Dee-Doo

TDGMedley

Original Poster
  • We have never been, thinking of going for our next trip. All reviews I have seen said it is really good. Will have 6 adults and 2 kids (3 and 4 1/2) well kids like this?

JIMINYCR

Yes. Even kids as young as yours will find it entertaining. Theres lots of fun going on right from the beginning all the way to the end. Theres dancing, music, singing, people dressed up in costumes, everything to keep young kids occupied. And its all wholesome fun, no vulgar language. If you get there early you can check out the horse & pony area nearby.

katie123

The best show on property IMO.
We have seen it three times and howl with laughter throughout. The food is ok.
An excellent use of two dining credits if on DDP, but also worth the cost of paying OOP.
My two sons 21 and 13 are so disappointed we can't fit it into our trip planned for later this year.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
My child loves it - she was 3 and a half her visit time there - and each time we've gone back to WDW she's asked if we will be going again. It's now a family must do on every trip.

Roknrollrghostr

Add my family to the list that requests to go back every trip. First time I went with children was with my younger half-brother and sister, who were 7 and 8 at the time, and they've asked to go back well into their teens. I've also gone with just adult friends and it has been equally enjoyable. The food is delicious!

TDGMedley

Original Poster
Im Sure this is a crazy question, But does it book up really fast. I will call as soon as i hit my 180 mark but I can see this is very popular from what i have read and little worried we will not get in on the day i would like.

Roknrollrghostr

While it's a popular show, you shouldn't have any trouble with booking. It's nowhere near restaurants like BOG or CRT. I just looked up a couple of random dates throughout the summer and they all have availability.

JusticeDisney

Im Sure this is a crazy question, But does it book up really fast. I will call as soon as i hit my 180 mark but I can see this is very popular from what i have read and little worried we will not get in on the day i would like.
Zero worries. You will get any show and any level seating you want.

disneygeek90

We picked the center floor section, to be close to the action. We got the front table next to the stage (table for two). I would actually prefer a table just a bit further back, to get a better view of the entire stage. But, it was fun being right there. We've only gone once, so that is the only perspective I have.
Oh there are tables for two? For some reason I was picturing it all "family" style.

disneygeek90

Our table was right next to the stage. I supposed they could have pulled it back and gotten four chairs around it, but it would have been tight. Here's an image I found. We had the small circle table in the center front. Note that on the floor there are tables of various sizes. By the way, we were celebrating an anniversary, so I don't know if that made any difference in the table we received.
images
Cool, thanks! Do you "reserve" your table ahead of time, or just the section. How do they decide where everyone sits?

nickys

Premium Member
My understanding is is first come, first serve for table assignments. And, you only get to request a section, not a table. That applies to advance reservations. Walk-ups get whatever is left that day, also first come, first serve, AKAIK. "We" (through our TA) booked the seating ahead of time, using the Disney Visa card discount. And, we went in January, a "less busy" time of the year.

Yes, it's according to when you booked. Which explains why the last time we booked we were right in front of the stage! I'd be stalking the site for booking to open for Jan 1st.

There are 3 different categories, and if you're using the dining plan I think you can only get the centre tables (category 1) at the 8:30 show, otherwise you can only book categories 2&3.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom