hoop-dee-doo VS mickeys backyard bbq

Jess G

Original Poster
I'm going to be jealous if you go to Hoop De Doo!!! I actually thought about going too but with the Signatures were going to try I just can't spend that much for another dinner!!

I'm voting for Hoop De Doo too! We did Mickey's Backyard BBQ a few years ago and although it was nice I've wished we would have done HDD instead and we still haven't made it there yet.

LOL I have a hubby who eats a ton and he would rather more food than better food :( I want to try so many signatures but sacrifice for him

HDD looks like its getting a lot of positive feedback. Now I feel like I have to try it. We've never done a dinner show.

MySmallWorldof4

LOL I have a hubby who eats a ton and he would rather more food than better food :( I want to try so many signatures but sacrifice for him

HDD looks like its getting a lot of positive feedback. Now I feel like I have to try it. We've never done a dinner show.
Mickey's Backyard BBQ is great if you have little kids. It can get quite hectic. For adults, you will enjoy Hoop Dee Do way more!

MotherofaPrincessLover

Imo hoop de doo seems more inclusive age wise. Others may disagree but we went with a group from age 6 - 50 and we all had a good time. We did it a year ago in January at the early seating then afterwords went over and did the campfire and sing along with chip and dale making it a whole evening event instead of running back to the parks. It was a great break from all the hustle but still felt like we were doing something disney not just hanging out at the hotel feeling.
This is my plan for our last night at Disney for our upcoming trip.

Tinkerbella16

HDDR without a doubt. No trip is complete without a night at HDDR. It is really awesome. The show is fun, the food is great and there is so much food! It is a trip tradition.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom