Hoop-dee- doo or spirit of aloha

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
SpenceMan01 said:
Hoop Dee Doo! Hoop Dee Doo!

I'm 22, but my fiance says I have the mentality of a 5 year old, does that count for anything? :p

Hoop Dee Doo was fun and the food was very tasty. It was well worth the $50. If you're of age: TRY THE SANGRIA! You might have to ask for it, but it is DEEELICIOUS!! :sohappy:

It just means you're male....embrace it! :lol:

papaf

Hoop-dee-doo

This is concerning Hoop-dee -doo dinner show. We have a three year old who eats like a bird. Do we really have to pay for her? If so how much?

tigsmom

papaf said:
This is concerning Hoop-dee -doo dinner show. We have a three year old who eats like a bird. Do we really have to pay for her? If so how much?

Yep, you have to pay... [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$25.43 for children 3-9

[/FONT]

Magicmyway

I would have to say to do the Hoop Dee or wahtever it was. The spirit of Aloha was neat and the food was good but the show got really boring in fact my family and a table beside us left early. Still it is your decisioN!

lunalovegoddess

I've been to the Spirit of Aloha show before with a 5 yr. old and 8 yr. old (at the time). They both enjoyed it as much as I did, especially the firedancers. My son was very impressed.
The food was delicious and my daughter had no problems with her food allergy while there. Everything except for dessert, I think, was fine for her. (She ended up snacking on pineapples anyway.)
the only problem that I had was that I misunderstood about the photographers. I thought that since everyone was herded over to them that the photos were included in the price of the evening. However, once the man came to our table, I found out that they were for sale. I bought them only because I had very few good pictures of myself in the past few years, but if we do this again I will not make the same mistake.

Dustball

With Dining Plan it is 2 TS points

Hi,

We just booked HDDR for Feb 16th and is 2 table service points with the Dining Plan (dining plan is for MYW packages...on Disney Property with a minimum of 1 day ticket...everyone on ressie must do dining plan...34.99 per day adults, $10.99 per day children...you get 1 counter service, 1 table service and 1 snack per day per person...please go to wwd website for more exact details)

I found this to be an excellent deal!

dandaman

Only been to Spirit of Aloha, but IMO it seemed very well done. The blacklight dancers and pineapple bread were my faves! :lol:

dommersmommer

Kingdom Konsultant said:
Hoop de Doo....definately.

Pam
if you do decide to go to the hoop dee doo the menu for kids could be better but if you ask one of the servers they will bring you the best mac and cheese i have ever had. definitly worth asking for

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Spirit of Aloha just hasn't been the same since they stopped sacrificing the chief's daughter to the volcano. . . Then again, they did go through alot of chief's daughters so......Ba-zing!

Seriously though....I think for show value I would rate them close with the edge going to HDDR. For food value definately HDDR - so that pretty much seals it for me.

As said before - whatever you choose, enjoy yourselves!:wave:

BRER STITCH

YAHOO?

HOOP-DEE-DO!!!

Without question, the most fun I have ever had eating dinner!...and we go back each and every time!

ENJOY!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom