hoop de doo booking issue

chwilson88

Original Poster
Has anyone ever combined a hoop dee doo reservation between two couples or families that want to sit together at the same table, but yet one is on the DDP and one is paying cash?

I called WDW dining and they said my only option is to have the DDP folks pay for everyone up front in cash, then when we all arrive, they can prove that theyre on DDP, and disney will reimburse their credit card for their meals. The cash couple's payment will remain on the card of course.

While WDW dining assured me that this a "normal" practice, I am still a bit leary about showing up having paid cash and trying to get reimbursed.

Has anyone done this successfully?

Tinkerbell 8

My DH and I were in Disney the same time as my Aunt, Uncle and little cousin. They invited us to go to the Hoop De Doo with them, we were using the DDP and they weren't. My Aunt was the one who booked the dinner, but I'm 99% sure she didn't pay for us when booking since we were using our dining credits. I would try calling back again, I've noticed that sometimes you get a different response when you talk to someone else.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
My DH and I were in Disney the same time as my Aunt, Uncle and little cousin. They invited us to go to the Hoop De Doo with them, we were using the DDP and they weren't. My Aunt was the one who booked the dinner, but I'm 99% sure she didn't pay for us when booking since we were using our dining credits. I would try calling back again, I've noticed that sometimes you get a different response when you talk to someone else.

Yeah, I would call back. I do this any time a CM is unhelpful over the phone. 99% of the time, they just don't know how to do what it is that you're asking them. It's not their fault, they just weren't trained properly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom