Hong Kong Expansion = Anaheim Expansion?

D

Deleted member 107043

I think it smells like the tears of the anti-IP crowd.

Oh no you didn't.

Photo+Jun+29%252C+9+38+29+PM.gif

mickEblu

Just stopped by to say that this has nothing to do with Hong Kong and it was extremely pleasant and not crowded at the parks yesterday. Put it this way. Their were still FPs for RSR at 1:30 pm. Not to gloat but I have been picking some fantastic days to visit the parks this year. Some, off the top of my head....The week before spring break in early March. The week after spring break in late April. The third week of October after Fall break. (All weekdays of course). Which is the reason I downgraded from a Premium to Southern California AP

Last edited:

mickEblu

Stopped by again to say this still has nothing to do with Hong Kong and it's a Small World Holiday is an amazing overlay. Maybe its just that I appreciate it more now with a 1 year old but it was definitely the highlight of the trip yesterday. It was also the reason the park didn't feel very crowded. Everyone was in line for its a Small World. Anyway, It was only my second time riding the holiday version and in my opinion, as far as overlays go, it has not been topped.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom